Tangles can be such a pain! They happen quickly and can hurt badly to take them out. If you have a daughter you know the struggle can be real to get her to sit down and let you take the tangles out.
Here are some tips to help you get those tangles out like a pro.
1. Use a spray detangler to dampen the hair but not soak the hair.
Our #1 go to is Original Sprout Miracle Detangler but there are many on the market.
2. Use a great paddle or wet brush.
3. Section the hair into 2 or 3 sections. Depending on how wide your brush is or how bad the tangles are.
4. Start at the bottom of the hair and then work your way up. DO NOT go from top to bottom.
5. Brush each section from bottom to top. Move onto the next section once you are able to brush the hair completely through without getting stuck on any tangles.
Now your a pro! Watch this short video to help if needed. Ask your stylist today if you have any question or concerns about your hair.
Sheared Treasures, Haircuts for Boys and Girls
(A place for the whole family to enjoy)